Part 1. The Art
In this day and age, you don't have to be super tech-savvy or a graphic designer to get us to make a perfect custom playmat or deskmat for your setup or play! You can just follow a few simple steps and our graphics processing team will do what they do best - professionally retouch, resize, and fit your artwork as perfectly as they can to the constrained dimensions! Most art that we receive from artists are made to specs thanks to our easy to follow guide! If you are in need of help designing your artwork you can reach out to our design team directly!
- Image size for Single Playmat (24.5" x 14.5") (2:1 Ratio)
- Image size for Double Playmat (26.75" x 26.75") (1:1 Ratio)
- File formats that our website supports are JPG, PNG, or PDF.
- The file size upload limit on our website is 300mb.
- If your image exceeds the file upload limit or is in any other format, please use our contact us form and we will have you send your file to us via wetransfer.com directly to our email @ email@example.com!
- Double check the type of playmat you desire. Each type has different applications, textures, and style!
- Use our downloadable templates to ensure your design is up to spec!
- Keep in mind the bleeding area of 0.5’’ on each side of the playmat/deskmat. Most of that area is left out and the rest is imprinted on the stitching. That is why important design elements should not be too close to the edge of the image like logos, card game zones, or other elements needed on the playmat. If you have a question about your layout, we will check your proof for you!
- Do not use any upscaling software or service to boost the resolution of the image yourself, we use an array of tools and skills to achieve results that can't be matched by any stand-alone software
- Do not manually resize the image from lower resolution to higher resolution
- Do not save artwork with template layer active. (Delete template layer in file to save on file size)